Thursday, May 15, 2008

BANDS THAT WILL ROCK YOUR FACE: What Made Milwaukee Famous


So one of my best friends back home in Cali got satellite radio for his birthday and won't stop calling me and telling how amaazzzingggg it is and all the endless possibilities of new bands you can find. I tell him every time, I buy cd's and will not buy into this satellite radio he speaks of. But I do have to say he told me about a band he found and I can't stop listening to them. If you haven't heard of What Made Milwaukee Famous then you should go to their myspace and let your ears have a party. Really cool sound and the artwork has a nice feel to it. I will definitely be picking up the cd where I can listen to all the songs not just one ( that's for all you satellite radio people). Have a good day

No comments: