Monday, October 20, 2008

Back from Bali

That's right my wife and I got back to the states Friday after being in the most amazing place for two weeks. Bali was the best trip we have ever taken and it was super sad to leave. Even now as I type on a computer in the morning it seems foreign since I feel I should be starring over rice fields eating fried rice for breakfast. If you didn't get a chance to read my wife and I blog you can check out what we did at here. Also I am thinking about making a little zine of the inspiration and patterns I found while I was there accompanied by my wife's writing she did.

Other news a great friend here in Chicago just launched his food focused blog called Eat Feats. Shane like me loves to eat, so he decided to start a blog to follow his belly and the places he finds.

Also as Colby said we are going to be starting on our show for Subtext very soon so hopefully we will have some update son that in the near future.

No comments: