Monday, October 27, 2008

BANDS THAT WILL ROCK YOUR FACE: Emery's New EP



I believe this is the first time we have posted about a band twice, but it's is worth it I promise. Emery is a rock band that has a little bit of everything. Colby and I have been fans of this band for many years and we both agree that what we have heard from there new EP "While Broken Hearts Prevail" sounds like that best album yet. You can listen to two new songs on their purevolume page. I would suggest listening to "The Smile, The Face" first, it's a great representation of the bands sound and the screaming in it is amazing. Buy the cd don't steal it.

2 comments:

bIOTwist said...

sweet. i was a big fan of a few of their previous songs and probably would have been way more into them if i came across them when i was younger

Colby said...

Yea we are in love with them. I think Josh plans to divorce his wife and then marry all of the boys in the band.