Monday, March 30, 2009

The Damnwells, Free and Amazing


The Damnwells have been one of my favorite bands for many years. Their debut album "Air Stereo" is still my favorite album to drive to and I could sit and listen to it for hours. As I was listening to a song yesterday while spring cleaning =( I wondered when they were touring again and discovered they just released a new album online for FREE.

The new album is titled "One Last Century" and you can download it free here. The new album stays on the same track as their last effort and is equally as good if not in ways better. I would describe them as a rock/folk/awesome but I don't really know if that is the best description. It's free so download and take a listen and then go see them live then email them and say"hey you should have Jolby do some design work for you guys". Have a good Monday.

1 comment:

DESIGNByRDS said...

Cool, thanks Josh. I took Colby's advice on the Helio Sequence and I totally dig it.